Gas Log Fires Mornington
INFORMATION WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A GAS LOG FIRE.
- Is it a new installation?
- Do you require a NG or LPG gas log fire?
- Do you require a freestanding log fire or an inbuilt log fire?
- Freestanding log fire is when you see the flue inside the room?
- Inbuilt is when the log fire is installed into a brick chimney or a mock fire place?
- Is your house single storey or two storey?
- If two storey and require your log fire on the ground floor, you should buy a direct vent flued gas log fire? If you want the gas log fire on the top storey you can have either a direct vent flue or a vertical flue?
- If single storey you have the choice of vertical flueing and direct vent flueing?
- Once this information is known – visit out showroom to see a full range of heaters suitable for your installation. Obligation free quote!
Mr. Gasman offers wide range of most advanced gas log fires in Mornington, Hastings, Rosebud and all suburbs of Mornington Peninsula.