INFORMATION WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN REPLACING A GAS DUCTED HEATING SYSTEM.
- Is your ducted heater NG or LPG?
- Is your ducted heater in the roof, outside or placed in a cupboard/storeroom?
- Are your ducts under the floor or in the roof?
- How many duct outlets do you have?
- If possible the make and model of your old system?
- For new installations – we require a copy of house plans (if possible) or alternatively one of our serviceman need to attend your home for an obligation free quote.
INFORMATION WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A SPACE HEATER AND WALL FURNACE.
- Do you presently have a gas heater?
- Is it an Inbuilt (built into the wall)?
- Or console model (sits Off the wall approx 30cm)?
- Is it NG or LPG?
- Is it radiant (does it have candles that light up)? or can you not see any flame or radiant heat at all?
- If you are wanting a new installation, we will need to know if you wish for your new heater to be placed on an internal wall or an external wall?
- Once this information is known – Visit Our showroom to see a full range of heaters suitable for your installation. Obligation free quote!
We also offer a full repair service on all major brands of all heating appliances.
Mr Gasman can provide you with your perfect heating solution, whether it be a wall furnace, gas log fire, space heater or ducted heating, our showroom is located at 3 Bruce Street, Mornington. We provide our customers with an obligation free quote on the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, Balnarring, Langwarrin and surrounding areas. Please phone 03 5977 0006.