INFORMATION WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOT WATER HEATER.
- Is your hot water a storage tank or continuous flow?
- Is your hot water gas or electric?
- Is your hot water inside your house or outside?
- If outside – is it sitting on a concrete slab up against the outside wall or built into the wall?
- If inside – is it located in the laundry/bathroom or toilet area?
- If possible the make and model of your old system?
- Is your hot water leaking water? If yes, is it leaking from the bottom of the unit or from an outlet on the hot water?
- We will attempt to have your hot water replaced within 24 hours.
- For all information regarding electric to gas hot water change over, please phone our office staff to discuss options and government rebates available to you.
Mr Gasman offers affordable hot water systems, fully installed within 24hours. We also offer a full repair service for all storage and continuous flow hot waters.”